Monday, November 19, 2012

A long long post.


Well, I’m going to blog about last week. The big big day__hubby and babe came KL.
They came on Monday, reached KL on the middle of the night. Hmm.. pity hubby, must be very tired >< *massage massage* heeheee!

The next day: Tuesday. Was planned to go to Pavilion having our brunch! Sukiya is the first choice! Haha! *starving*
Reached there around 1++pm. Need to queued for our seat. L
With the love!

They are selecting soups!

Beefs! Arhh! Craving it! 
(I ate a lot of beefs) rofl *

Yet, another babe of me, Amy and her bf was on the way coming to join us movie_ Cold War. 
Is a worth movie to watch. *Thumbs up!*


Another day of the week: Wednesday. Sapman, my roommate + babe, was join and guide us to go to Midvalley. J
Having lunch at there, Yoshino, a Japanese restaurant!



Snap pic while waiting the foods!

Was ordered by Me! not bad! J

Ordered by Hubby xD

I was having tea time at there too. Was ate cakes and mochi  J

Next station, Ampang Point. Went to eat Korean food! Hoho! I love it! *slurppsss!*


Pork. The taste is quite nice xD 

Arhh!! One of my favourite_ Beef! 

炒年糕! 

This one! Hmm.. call Kimchi? i was confused -..-
But, it really Nice!






Pattern more than badminton! 
hoho!

The end. 












No comments:

Post a Comment